FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My problems with AC part III (This is interesting).
Old Mar 18, 2001, 8:45 pm
Canadian

O.K. Maple Leaf you explain to me how AC can take away my MCO's telling me they were missing an attached receipt from the original issue (which actually goes onto the new ticket not the MCO) then when they finaly return them to me the rewritten MCO's which were supposed to be valid for 1 yr from Dec 2000 now state on them "EXPIRES MAY-- 2001 FINAL REISSUE" (note: they never were reissued before). Now when presented in LON the agents there seize them again.

Let me remind you of the fact that AC also did not want to take my MX MCO's which CX gladly took 2 months ago. At that same time they would not even accept the Y class YYZ-MNL ticket I was holding!

And why is it that even when I bring this to the attention of AC head office no one seems to remember me? I get comments like "This is the first time I'm looking at your file".
How large of a staff is the office of the President at AC??? The things that make you say hummm!

These are the facts this is not an opinion but the facts! My opinion is that AC has targeted me, which we will see.

By the Way here's the facts of what AC has refused to accept from me in the past 2 months.

1. Y Class YYZ-MNL ticket issued in MEX.
2. 3 MX MCO's issued in Managua Nicaragua.
3. 1 Y Class YYZ-LHR ticket issued in PAR.
4. 5 AC MCO's issued in MEX even after MEX confirmed them in the PNR!
5. The MCO's once rewriten issued in YYZ attempted to use in LHR.

And let's not forget how AC Term1 YYZ wanted to only give me 30% on my US Dollars!