FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Airlines Inaugural San Jose to Hawaii 2010 with pix link
Old Mar 16, 2010, 3:37 pm
N830MH
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Wow! What a fabulous trip reports!!! I'm glad that you are so enjoyable for flying on AS flight from SJC-OGG & KOA-SJC nonstop. I cant believe it that you actually last previously inaugurate ceremony from OAK-OGG/KOA few couple months ago. So next time I would loves to see KOA airport where I can remember ticket counter & inspections stations. Where you can see the bags go through special x-ray machines for returns back to Mainland USA.

Obviously, I am never see AS is doing so successful routes SJC-OGG nonstop and I believe the flight is always full for everyday. I think AS will have to became daily frequencies in the future. If this route will have enough more profitable routes. This is so popular leisure vacation trip to Hawaii. Is that where you were flew on the same aircraft before. This is ETOPS overwater restrictions. Haven't you met with my friend Ed Nelson who work for Airport director in SJC?