FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Master Thread - Strike re-routes/other carriers offered
Old Mar 16, 2010, 12:56 am
ukdeebee

Unhappy

We are due to fly LHR to MIA on flight BA0209 on the 27th, i notice that this flight has been cancelled on the 20th and also the earlier flight that day BA0207 has also been cancelled so i suppose i can assume that the same thing will happen on the 27th. What would you do?? i have been looking forward to this family holiday for so long, infact i have been recovering from a serious operation and this has been the light at the end of a very long dark tunnel for me. I thought my biggest hurdle was going to be getting fit and well enough for my doctor to give me the okay to fly but instead the biggest stress has been "will the plane actually fly" Ive got two redemption seats in First and two paid for seats in club world so even if i get a refund its going to cost me considerably more to rebook elsewhere. Ive got to cancel my hotel by this Thursday to avoid paying 50% of the charges. Ive also got to cancel my car hire, and i doubt that i can get a refund on the universal park passes that i have purchased. I just feel so stressed out and upset by the whole thing!! Sorry i just needed a rant with people who are in the same position as me!!!! This is such a nightmare, i just dont know what to do!!