FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Access to Private Clubs and Bars in Hong Kong
Old Mar 14, 2010, 9:17 pm
eastcoastguy128

Programs: Continental Silver Elite
Access to Private Clubs and Bars in Hong Kong

I am planning a trip to Hong Kong and notice that Amex Platinum Concierge has been unable to help me with reservations at private clubs including Kee Club, China Club, M1NT.

Apparently there was an offer for Amex Plat members to dine at China Club a few years ago. It seems that Kee and China Club access is currently included for Amex Centurion as well as in the UOB Infinity Card as discussed on another thread.
Does anyone have experience with the Kee Club? My options would be a lifetime overseas membership for about $3500 or purchasing Quintessentially's dedicated service for 3500/year which apparently has 2 visits to Kee and has access to some of the other clubs in HK as well.
I do plan to visit HK in future years and the lifetime membership may not be a bad idea especially if I would be treated well by their staff. I am not planning on staying at a top hotel this year and therefore will not have a good local concierge to help me.
Please let me know your opinions.