FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2014] DISCUSSION Hilton Honors Hotels near Orlando, Florida, USA {US-FL}
Old Mar 13, 2010, 5:56 am
SimpleManToo

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, SPG Gold
Arrow So where do you want to spend most of your time.

The question now becomes where are you going to spend your time?

I Solidly vote for the Bonnet Creek Hilton. I have stayed there many times. The hotel is simply beautiful. Make sure you ask for a room facing the pool/golf course and higher up because other wise you look at tree tops.
The pool is simply amazing as is the food at the restaurants. This is clearly an upscale Hilton Convention hotel, meaning they have 1000 plus rooms and huge convention areas, great restaurants.

If you prefer to stay close in, I can't argue with Lake Buena Vista Hilton across from downtown disney. Couple Minutes Walking distance. You can walk there and spend time there at the shops, eating and going to events there. The hotel itself has a Japanese restaraunt in it but it is not a world class property like the Bonnet Creek.

Your decision needs to be made on where your time will be spent. There is not a lot around the Hilton Bonnet Creek but transportation will get you anywhere and you will have to use it. The Lake Buena Vista Hilton @ downtown Disney would be great for you if you are going to spend most of your time @ downtown disney and want to be close to other hotel properties.

I just love the newness of the bonnet creek and the wide open design. Rooms are very nice @ bonnet creek too being so new.

Last edited by SimpleManToo; Mar 13, 2010 at 5:57 am Reason: spelling