FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A way to get Delta's attention re: award availability?
Old Mar 5, 2010, 7:32 am
GrizShel

Programs: AA Plat, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, etc.
Originally Posted by MShea74
SMI posted 3 days ago that an answer would be forthcoming this week regarding "low" availability and award calendar accuracy, functionality, and the ability to issue tickets at the actual mileage level displayed on the award calendar
That's great news if a dialogue and real improvement in this area comes to pass. Sadly, it's too late for me for now - I've already booked / traveled numerous trips with other airlines this year. If I see a sustained pattern of improvement over the next couple of years then I could seriously consider coming back to my Deltified airline.

Originally Posted by MShea74
....Delta is one of the three researched examples that I will be providing regarding planning for failure while disconnecting with markets.
Agree with your characterization of their recent business practices (with respect to frequent customers). In my case, they finally pushed me over the edge, and now will have to go the extra mile (ironic pun intended) to get back my business.