FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SkyMilesInsider Update: The Award calendar and other delta.com stuff...
Old Mar 5, 2010, 5:59 am
jbcarioca

Programs: Marriott Titanium, AA Concierge Key, Delta, United, Emorates, and others
I have listened with great interest to comment made by a friend who was working on the optimization of the new site. I was assured we'd have easy access to other ST schedules, be able to book paid and award travel for them all, and even make changes on any itinerary booked on 006 stock. I never understood when, but this is all moving at a glacial pace.

Website design and launch normally is not a multi-year effort. Momentary weather disruptions are disingenuous excuses, at best.

When can we get some honest and clear information about what our expectations should be. I've been flying other carriers for the last few months, waiting for this to become functional, but I want to be back flying DL.

What is up? Please don't give us useless babble. We can understand problems and delays, but honesty will go a long way for most of us, at least it would for me.