FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2,385 Nutri Gain Twists To Go!
View Single Post
Old Jun 28, 2001, 11:57 pm
FlyingHammy

1,605 cases to go!

Today is such a long day...

Woke up, went to Home Depot first, two people I asked have no idea what a tile cutter/scissor is, I found a heavy duty scissor for $14. Grabbed one, drove to my boss's house to borrow her truck.

Drove 80 miles to a Costco in another county, where there're plenty of Twists. By the time I got there it was noon already, so I got some chicken stuff at BK and ate fast. Went in to Costco, talked to a friendly floor manager who had someone help me load some 200+ cases onto my truck. By the time we're done it was already past 1pm.

Drove 5 miles to the nearest food bank. As I didn't give extra time to arrange this, they only had one person helping me. Got there at 1:30pm. I took the boxes out, opened them, and the other guy emptied the bars out, and flatten the boxes for me to take home. By the time we got through 218 cases it was 4:30pm already, my fingers red and sore, I'm beginning to wonder if this is too much work. But since I was all the way there, might as well stock up some more.

Went back to Costco, the manager had the same guy helping me, who was probably wondering what bad luck he had to help me load another 300 cases. Well, this time it got easier as five guys helped out and we were able to load up the truck much faster. The truck can hold about 150 cases more, but at 2lbs a case, it's heavy enough. Besides, I don't know how I was to unload all the cases without five guys helping!

Left Costco at 5pm, traffic of course, so took 2 hrs to get home when should be just one. Ate dinner, try to fast unload with boyfriend as needed to return the truck to my boss. Took an hour to fill up more of the living room.

I'm a third to 1MM....worth it? I don't even think there are enough twists out there for me.

That'd be odd, considering I've only joined AA two months ago.

I think I'm twisted

I'm beat. Four days of Costco finally took a toll on me..

------------------
WooHoo!