FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Somebody explain this to me?
View Single Post
Old Mar 4, 2001, 2:47 pm
I'llMissCP

Originally posted by Secret Agent:
I'llMissCP,
Your name says it all, you were never willing to give us a chance. I wonder what kind of customer service I practised two nights ago when I gave 13 comp upgrades to Elite passengers and still sent the flight out with seats open in the back? You see, I figured that everyone would be more comfortable that way and my manager agreed. I wonder how many of those passengers were irritated. Now the man who used profanity towards me because of a 25 minute delay? Well, he sat in his originally assigned seat. I'm sorry that you feel this way about AirCanada because there are plenty of folks like me who bust our butts trying to make your flying experience better and no, it's not very easy to do that right now. Some passengers make it even harder.
I'm sure there are many excellent employees at AC. To date, I either experience the average or poor ones. It seems that any time I have a simple request, that is when I see the rudeness that I refer to. I am also very polite to the AC employees. If I don't get what I want, I put my tail between my legs, and quietly simmer. I then write letters to AC, which so far have not been acknowledged. Even the request for dry cleaning when an FA spilt my drink all over me.

Until I see the exceptional, "beyond policy" customer service you apparently provide at your station, I will continue with my views. You obviuosly don't work YYZ, where most of my travels take me. AC's largest operation is also their bell weather for customer satisfaction. I also don't see the exceptional service at my home base either. Not surprising as it is CP's former HQ. The animosity towards AC here is still very strong. Not surprising with the way AC treats the customer.

When AC restores C/S to a satisfactory level, I may also change my FT handle.

[This message has been edited by I'llMissCP (edited 03-04-2001).]