FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pre-emptive cancellations
View Single Post
Old Feb 25, 2010, 8:52 pm
RealHJ

Programs: DL PM/1MM, BW DE (lifetime), HH DE, Marriott PE (lifetime), National Emerald Executive
Originally Posted by longing4piedmont
Wrong. I have flown or tried to fly 4 to six segments a week, every week since the first of the year. I've hit every storm on the east coast and in every case I've received emails AND phone calls
Delta seems to have two sets of standards then. Somehow "magically" everyone in and around ATL gets additional benefits and services that others (not in or around ATL) do not get. Seriously. As a non-scientific sample observation (personal, subjective) from FT.

Always the Deltaholics will somehow get the "features" that no one else gets, and those Deltaholics are typically in and around ATL predominantly.

Odd...and inexplicable to me. Seems like double standards and DL treating people who do not absolutely worship it and say that it's the best in every shape and form markedly worse.. or may be I am just reading into that too much, but it sure seems like it. (That to get some basic services and features that on any other respectable airline every customer gets, one has to worship DL in order to get it. Anyone who has an independent mind and constructive criticism and opinions that do not absolutely worship DL seems to be automatically disqualified and treated worse. And I note yet again: subjective, seems so by reading FT and the Deltaholic vs. the general FT members posts.)