FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Did Not receive 500 Bonus points for booking online
Old Feb 23, 2010, 2:17 pm
davew-krdm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Silver, Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Platinum), UA Silver, OW Sapphire
Originally Posted by imssc1
Since January I have stayed at three Hiltons, one Doubletree, and one Hilton Garden Inn. I did not receive my bonus 500 miles for booking online for the Doubletree Tucson, or the Austin Hilton Garden. After the Doubletree stay I called HH and they gave me 1000 points for adjustment. Today, when I discovered that I again did not get my bonus points for online booking for the H Garden, the HH CS gave me 3,000 points, with the explanation that there is a "glitch in the system with AMEX and they are working on the problem. Have others experienced this glitch?
Last year, for a period of about a month, I had to call each time to get the credit. Since then (about 9 months now) I've not had any additional problems in over 40 stays.

It's a pain to call, but hopefully it will get worked out in your situation so that you no longer need to.

Dave