FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated Delayed/Cancelled UA International Flights [Master Thread]
Old Feb 21, 2010, 12:18 am
msg75

Programs: UA 1K Million Miler, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by transpac
Did you specifically ask to fly in Economy on TG 676 or NH 954? I assume UA worked all the accommodations (paid F, paid C, etc.) yesterday/last night with TG and NH and for whatever reason you didn't make that filter. Flights are full these days ex-BKK more so on Sundays; I'm impressed they can get everybody out tomorrow, but maybe there are some VDB's.

Yeah, I told the Supervisor at check-in that we'd take anything to get out of BKK. She said that the TG and NH flights were full to begin with and the only people that got accommodated on those flights were paid F passengers from 882.

Your second point is what makes me nervous. The third and final 1K agent I talked to today whistled and said "Wow" on the phone when they looked at 882 for Monday...she said the flight was overbooked by more than 100 and wondered how they would get everyone out. She assured me however that we were confirmed on the flight and had seat assignments (in E+) and that as long as the plane was there we'd be on it (still nervous).

To follow-up on a point made by SEA1K4EVR, since I had all three legs cleared to NC (and F domestically) before, and now I'm only cleared on 2/3 do I really have a case to ask for my SWUs back when I get home?