Thread: Denver PC
View Single Post
Old Feb 19, 10, 4:24 pm
cloudcuckooland

Programs: AC 35K, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by jbb View Post
As a *Gold member with a Star Alliance carrier from outside the United States (AC) you have access to all Star Alliance Gold lounges in the US including US Envoy Lounges, UA RCC's and CO President's clubs. It does not matter which airline you are flying. So, if you are flying UA you can show your aeroplan Elite card at the CO PC and they will grant you entry.

Many *Golds lounge hop when given situations like this when they can access more than one lounge. At LHR Terminal 3 *Golds can choose between Singapore's Silver Kris Lounge or the AC/SAS London Lounge. In HKG, they can choose between Thai, Singapore and United lounges... Again, it doesn't matter which airline you are flying. I fly out of LHR on AC all the time and a few times I've chosen to use the Singapore Lounge instead of the AC one because it tends to be quieter at my departure times.
Thanks for clarifying. Once I saw the PC listed as a *G lounge, I thought that was the case. (I do know that in some places overseas different carriers' lounges block passengers of other * programs from access, but that is almost always just for F.)

I may get some scowls, but I don't care --I have too much time to kill!