Thread: Denver PC
View Single Post
Old Feb 19, 10, 4:19 pm
jbb

Programs: Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Elite Gold (*Gold), SPG Gold, Shangri-La Jade
As a *Gold member with a Star Alliance carrier from outside the United States (AC) you have access to all Star Alliance Gold lounges in the US including US Envoy Lounges, UA RCC's and CO President's clubs. It does not matter which airline you are flying. So, if you are flying UA you can show your aeroplan Elite card at the CO PC and they will have to grant you entry.

Many *Golds "lounge hop" when given situations like this when they can access more than one lounge. At LHR Terminal 3, *Golds can choose between Singapore's Silver Kris Lounge or the AC/SAS London Lounge. In HKG, they can choose between Thai, Singapore and United lounges. In Honolulu, they can choose between the UA RCC and the CO PC. It doesn't matter which airline you are flying.

The rule is that as long as you are a *Gold member (from an airline outside the US) and flying on any *carrier that day, you can access any *Gold lounge available at that airport.

I fly out of LHR on AC all the time and a few times I've chosen to use the Singapore Lounge instead of the AC one because it tends to be quieter at my departure times. When I was last in HNL and flying AC to Calgary I first stopped in the CO PC and then the UA RCC.

Last edited by jbb; Feb 19, 10 at 4:31 pm