FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Promo: Earn 5000 BMI miles per stay with Wyndham Hotel Group : Discussion Thread
Old Feb 16, 2010, 1:40 am
xcalx

Programs: BD, AA, BA, CO Marriott Plat>gold, Hyatt Diamond>Plat,Hilton Gold SPG Gold PC Plat
Originally Posted by littlevoices
This thread cracks me up... there are things I will and won't do for 5-20k bmi miles... in the won't category is definately pay £39 of my own money for the pain of a night in the Warrington Ramada Encore - give me my Hilton or Marriott any day

However I've learnt something - I didn't even realise Days Inn/Ramada had a frequent traveller scheme.

Hope you guys keep me laughing

PS: I'd potentially be tempted to spend my employer/client's money on this rather than my usual but then they might get some crazy idea that I'm happy in a room that costs £40 a night... which would not be worth encouraging in the current economy!

I needed 3 rooms for last saturday for a wedding in wetherby so booked the days inn jnct 46 A1 at £59. crap location on a motorway service area but was very impressed with the room, it was far superior to the Hilton ZRH airport at £116 where I stayed 2 weeks ago.