FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priorityclub is locking accounts after the QUIZ Game
Old Feb 15, 2010, 7:18 am
Twickenham

Programs: Marriott LT Gold, IHG Club, Hertz Gold, Aeroplan, Avios, SkyMiles, Thrifty, AMEX
Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter
a friend just (1hr ago)received this answer, he has never had any other account

Dear Mr. ,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Priority ClubŪ Rewards Service Center.

Our records show that your Priority ClubŪ membership number Priority ClubŪ was de-activated due to a possible duplicate account created. Kindly provide us the following information so we may research for your active account and process consolidation.

Physical address on file (current and previous):
Telephone number on file (current and previous):

You may send these information via e-mail, or call our office at the numbers listed in our website for faster processing.

Should you need further assistance, please feel free to call us. Attached is the link to the service centers' phone numbers page:
I got that answer as well. As it happens, dad and I are at the same address and both have PC accounts, so I told them so and provided relevant info.

Today got the following email:

Thank you for your reply.

Priority Club conducts Random Audit every now and then to all Priority Club accounts on the system that is why you are unable to access your account online. This is to ensure maximum system efficiency.

Accounts being checked are set aside and studied. Rest assured that you will be notified once the random audit has been completed.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Attached is the link to our service centers' phone numbers page:
Fortunately, I don't have any IHG stays coming up until April, so I can just wait this out.