FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - An annoyance: protection for likely CO misconnects
Old Feb 14, 2010, 12:46 pm
dkul

Originally Posted by redtailshark
At IAH they do...but I was at TUS when I raised this issue first. There's no PC there. After my misconnect hit the system, it's true that I was protected. On UA, the following day, with a forced overnight at LAX! Initially, BTW, with no offer of comped overnight hotel accom. Might as well have stayed home in TUS for the day and taken a UA weedeater to LAX tomorrow, in that case

But, now, get this. The reason for the two minute delay in departure of CO7... my bags were loaded For real.

I was at the E7 gate at 1047 also, after the train ride from the RJ farm. But the door was shut several minutes prior.

We're still working on the rebooking here at IAH E PC. PC agent has had to secure coverage to walk to SQ to talk with them about the reissue.

The Star irop scenario needs work. I'll forward a more detailed evaluation of the handling with improvement suggestions to management. I can't be the first and will not be the last to misconnect to Asia on CO7 and still want to get there the same day.
Well..then it should have taken a few more minutes for them to unload your bags because if they let your bags go then CAL is in major violation of FAA/TSA regs.