FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priorityclub is locking accounts after the QUIZ Game
Old Feb 11, 2010, 3:37 pm
Points Surfer

Programs: SPG Plat,MR Plat Spire Plat/IC Amb, Choice Plat, BW Plat
Originally Posted by blacknight
Originally Posted by brandinius
Anyone have knowledge of a real case like this, where an account was shut down?

Just curious.
I used the various links yesterday and posted about 1500 points and then decided to stop. I was logged into my account today and they all showed up on my statement and point were all credited.

I then tried to log on to my account just now and it no longer exists. I have tried various PC's and both my number and email address to log in and it says neither is recongised by the system.

I have been platinum for 4 years with approx 20 nights per year, my account had 230,000 point lying in it any ideas?

Well I know of 5 accts who did that run last night and 2 won't recognize acct/password but other 3 no problems with same activity....rest unaffected so probably no issues as that happens occassionally for no reason and then works fine. Just wait a while ...could be system related. Make sure your cookies are set right if you're logging in on some elses computer as you'll get the same response.

Last edited by FLYGVA; Feb 11, 2010 at 11:49 pm Reason: quote was broken due to missing [/quote] and mixing with [size]