FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Nancy Banks W/Hilton stole my points
View Single Post
Old Feb 9, 2010, 9:19 pm
warreng24

Programs: UA 1.6MM
To the OP... I don't think there is much that you can do.

Quote HHonors Terms and Conditions:
Hilton HHonors® Program membership and its benefits are offered at the sole discretion of Hilton Hotels. Hilton or Hilton Hotels is defined as Hilton Hotels Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, the owners of the Hilton Family hotels (as defined herein) and each of the foregoing entities' officers, directors, partners, employees and agents.
Hilton HHonors Worldwide, LLC, reserves the right to discontinue HHonors membership for any Member who appears to be using the Program in a manner inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions or intent of the Program or any portion of the Program, including, but not limited to, Reward redemption or Certificate use. Hilton HHonors Worldwide, LLC, also reserves the right to discontinue membership for any Member who acts in a manner inconsistent with local or federal laws, statutes or ordinances or if there are reasonable grounds for suspecting fraud, theft, or dishonesty in connection with the account as determined with Hilton's sole discretion. Such discontinued membership may result in the loss of all accumulated points and the cancellation of HHonors Certificates, benefits and privileges. In addition to discontinuance of HHonors membership, Hilton HHonors Worldwide, LLC, shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including, without limitation, criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
http://hhonors1.hilton.com/en_US/hh/terms.do

To the OP: How did "Nancy Banks" contact you? Was it a physical letter or an email? I would direct your issue via a written letter referencing the correspondence you received from "Nancy Banks." State the facts and state your case and see what happens.

HHonors Customer Care
P.O. Box 9003, Addison, TX 75001-9003 U.S.A.
Unfortunately, you may have to "vote with your feet" on this one and take your business to another hotel chain. May I suggest the "Luckiest Loser" promotion from the InterContinental Hotels group (that's where many of us are now taking our business due to the HHonors points devaluation)?

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/inter...valuation.html