FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - USAIR Dividend Miles Shopping Mall failure
Old Feb 4, 2010, 6:46 pm
DeanKF

USAIR Dividend Miles Shopping Mall failure

In order to prevent the expiration of the USAIR Dividend Miles accumulated by me and my travelling companion of the last 40 years, we separately made purchases at a local Sears store by using the Sears link on the USAIR Dividend Shopping Mall. The purchases were paid for and picked up from the store on 18 October 2009.

Result? My travelling companion's Dividend Miles did not expire, but were renewed for another 18 months. But, mine were converted to "forfeited" status and the accummulated 14,000+ reduced to zero! My attempts to have this error corrected include:

12 Dec 2009. I telephoned the USAIR Dividend Miles Service Center and, in addition to furnishing the facts above, provided all of the usual identification: name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.

28 Dec 2009. I telephoned the USAIR Dividend Miles Service Center and again supplied the information given to them on 12 December, as well as the Sears confirmation number. I was assured this request for a correction would be "escalated" and I should expect an email reply within 2 weeks.

22 Jan 2010. I used the USAIR Dividend Miles online message facility to report the facts and history outlined above. As of today (4 Feb 2010) USAIR Dividend Miles has not replied to my request for a correction.

I am hoping someone can tell me what I need to do to get this error corrected and restore the "forfeited" accumulated Dividend Miles to the balance that existed before 18 October 2009.

Thanks,

Dean
Rochester, NY