FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Cape Town, South Africa [Master Thread]
Old Feb 3, 2010, 6:26 pm
ONLY_no_One
Suspended

Programs: confidential
Originally Posted by Guy Betsy

What this FTer did not even know was that while they were ranting and raving while I was consulting a client over coffee. Imagine how calm and collected that I had to be when this FTer kept asking why on earth I would do such a thing, over the post. And they said that the reputation of the hotel is in 'shambles' if other people read my post. Er, imagine what that FTer had done to my reputation in front of my client with their crazy rant and accusations...

This FTer obviously mentioned this to the hotel management as I have been asked if I would remove my post from this thread..

So FTers.. would you want me to remove this post about my experience or do I have a legitimate right to post this ?
Your content may appear legitimate. But, as a site user with moderating functions, you should have been aware that the spg forum has 2 openly disclosed corporate representatives from starwood preferred guest for which one of them is stationed where starwood has stationed its financial and admin fuctions. There are also numerous undisclosed spg/starwood hotel who do monitor the forum but not necessarily to benefit flyertalk.com users.

perhaps you may have bumped into one of these site users who have undisclosed interested with the property.