FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAX-JFK UA P.S. Flight, C (Some Photos Included)
Old Feb 3, 2010, 6:09 pm
globetraveler

Programs: UA Global Services 1MM,, AA Exec Plat. Hilton Honors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by as219

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your flight. It helps that you didn't experience the better days. Come to think of it, I didn't experience the really good days of pre-"p.s." widebody transcon service.

P.S. (No pun intended!) Did you take advantage of the new RCC-access policy? Pax in C get to use RCCs (including at SNA, your departure airport, if you're connecting at SFO). Very nice touch ^
Thanks for the comments as219! That's funny that we're in the reverse situation. I think I'm going to start doing SNA-SFO-JFK per your suggestion, and it's nice to know that I can use the RCC lounge out of SNA as well. I did use the RCC Lounge at LAX. As a 1K are we allowed to use the lounge when flying in Y too?

I have flown P.S. a few times over the years, and it was nice when they offered a more lenghty wine selection. And if they're going to only offer one, it should at least be good! (Bring back the French Chablis please! ^)