FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grand Cypress Regency (Orlando) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jan 27, 2010, 9:46 am
jrm68

Originally Posted by Sweet Willie
shouldn't this be posted in the Master Thread for the Grand Cypress property, keep all info in one place.

about dogs in hotels, I don't care as long as the dogs are not aggressive & don't bark

jrm68 you are one of the RARE owners of a small dog that took the time to train your dog^^^, most owners of small dogs don't and think it's so cute when the small dog is yapping or nipping at me or my larger dog.
I think I am lucky because my dog naturally has a quiet personality, and never really became a yapper. I took him to training so that he would be socialized, since chihuahuas are independent and normally only bond with a few people. I was afraid that people would try and pet him in my arms and he would "protect" me by snaping at them. Most people don't give consideration to a dog's nature, only thier looks and they think small and cute is safe. This is the same problem that big dog owners have when people are afraid of them because of thier size, even if the dog is friendly.

Last edited by jrm68; Jan 27, 2010 at 9:47 am Reason: removed an apostophy that didn't belong