FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Midwest Airlines Seat Sale to Benefit the MACC Fund
Old Jan 26, 2010, 10:06 am
MostlyAir

Midwest Airlines Seat Sale to Benefit the MACC Fund

Hello Everyone,
I thought a charitable event would be a good reason to start a new thread.

As most of you know, Midwest Airlines is selling most of their 717/MD80 Signature and Saver seats. 100% of the proceeds will go to the MACC Fund. The sale will take place Wednesday at the Midwest Airlines Hangar which is located at 555 Air Cargo Way, Milwaukee, WI 53207. The sale will last from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

If you guys have seen the page advertising the sale or gone to the previous sale, you would have seen that the sets cost either $50 or $75. Well, we talked about it and would like to make it $50 no matter what set you get. 2 or 3-seaters will only cost you $50. People at Midwest have been over to the hangar many times in the last few days preparing and a majority of these seats are in pristine condition.

There will be a limit of 1 signature set per adult and a limit of 2 saver sets per adult.

I would like to remind you that we will only accept checks. No Credit Cards or IOUs, sorry.

Another reminder, this will be a "First Come, First Serve" deal.

So to summarize:
Who: Midwest Airlines & The MACC Fund
What: 717/MD80 Signature/Saver Seat Sale
When: Wednesday, January 27, 2010. 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Where: Midwest Airlines Hangar - 555 Air Cargo Way, Milwaukee, WI 53207
Why: For Charity!

Here are some photos of the setup.

Bluethunder, bpz, and myself will be there among others. We look forward to seeing/meeting all of you!

Last edited by MostlyAir; Jan 26, 2010 at 3:52 pm