FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Orange County (Anaheim) CA REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jan 26, 2010, 1:50 am
Robt760

Programs: Various
Update to add:

+ I asked about bathroom sizes in the rooms and suites, and was told that all rooms have the same basic bathroom, same sized bath tub, with only slightly different actual space. To me they are quite petite, and the bathtubs are small.

+ The renovated King Suites have a mini microwave and refrigerator in-room, and have two LCD/HDTVs, with the living room taking the cake with (I'd guess) a 52" panel. There are plugs on the desk to hook up your computer, camera, etc. I didn't have all of my cables, and didn't try it.

+ The renovated King Suites have a separator door between the bedroom and living room, which helps cut some hallway noise, but not atrium noise if you are on that side of the building.

+ There are NO in-room safes in any of the rooms I have been in. Odd for a "convention" hotel.

+ Street parking (maybe I shouldn't tell everybody, but here goes) on Chapman, just West of the hotel is free and usually available (2 block walk) and the restrictions on both sides of the street are NO PARKING on Thursday from 5:00 AM - 9:00 AM.

+ Hyatt Gift Certificate was accepted at check in on my recent stay and posted as a credit immediately. I was on the AAA BRK rate.

+ I would rate the Hyatt Hotels in the area as follows:

HR Huntington Beach A-
HR Irvine B+
HR Orange County B
HR Newport Beach C-
HR Long Beach C