FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Kudos to Honors Representatives
View Single Post
Old Jan 25, 2010, 6:13 pm
Minneapolis

Programs: Promus Preferred, ITT Sheraton Club
HHonors Reps:

Posts like the OP above underscore the type of interaction most members of this forum are looking for from you. Though we appreciate your presence here, I think there may be some hard feelings from some because of sporadic and disconnected communications on the HHonors board.

Handling individual situations is great, but also participating in posted threads and answering questions as they arise is imperative.

The Marriott Concierges and Starwood Lurkers on their respective forums have done an absolutely amazing job in interacting with and acting as an advocate for members who post concerns/questions/legitimate gripes. Your HH colleagues already do a spectacular job using other social media such as Twitter and Foursquare.

With that said, as a team you have all grown here since joining late last year. Thank you for being a part of the community. I think we all look forward to increased contribution and a more personal (human?) level of service in the coming year.

Remember, FT is a great way to get a pulse on what your most frequent of guests are thinking/feeling/experiencing, be it positive or negative. I wish my industry had an aggregate community similar to FT to learn from.