FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Orange County (Anaheim) CA REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jan 25, 2010, 3:23 pm
lbskinny

Programs: Hyatt Diamond
I was told sometime a while ago that the rooms for a view of the fireworks are in the South tower and the view is through the atrium windows BUT, I stayed in a kids suite (1065) a few weeks ago and had a great view of the fireworks - and the room did not face the atrium. It also had an outside windows in both rooms which is extra nice. (They still don't open) It was a bit smaller than the other kids suites but didn't matter to us. My husband and I stayed in one room and daughter and her friend in the bunk beds in the next room.
Stayed again this weekend with a friend and our kids in room 1061. It had two windows in the kids room only, one overlooking the atrium and one outside - we could see some fireworks so it was nice although our kids are so used to seeing them all the time that it doesn't matter too much. I liked this room because it was bigger and had double doors between the bedrooms. Plus having at least one window facing outside (not through the atrium) is nicer. I have never liked atrium rooms - at any Hyatt.

lbskinny