FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Jan 21, 2010, 6:13 pm
ehallison

Programs: AA Plat Pro, United Silver, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
I made my Feb 1 mortgage payment today

I happened to have enough on hand from the last couple of shipments to cover my mortgage payment. But it was way more than I can carry. So I put them in a small (half-size) rolling bag and dragged them into the branch. Can I just say it was a strange combination of a most satisfying yet most embarrassing moment?

I am really doing my best to get these into circulation, too. My purse weighs a ton because I always have a fresh roll to spend at the dry cleaners, event parking, snack bar purchases, etc - anywhere that doesn't take credit. I need to buy pix this weekend from a show that my daughter is in. The vendor doesn't take credit. I hope he enjoys dollar coins. And of course, every time my kids ask for money, guess what they get? My 16yo daughter is always mortified but 13yo son doesn't care.

Last edited by ehallison; Jan 21, 2010 at 7:09 pm