FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The definitive LH First experience thread [including how to maximize it]
Old Jan 18, 2010, 7:30 pm
SMK77

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, SQ PPS Solitaire
Not sure why everyone is making up stories here... I always have a good time...

- Upon arrival at the FCT, I shout "Where the hell is my glass of champagne? Has anyone died?". I then proceed to the screening where
- I usually fight with the screening guys over my baby food glasses (filled with champagne....)Once in the FCT,
- I insist on sitting in an armchair that’s already occupied.
- After the vacate the Cigar Lounge for my personal use, I complain about the smoke.
- I have dayrooms blocked for all duckies traveling with me
- I demand "Please rebook my ticket!" and whenever they ask me "What would you like to change, sir?", I shout back: "Don't bother me with the details of your incompetency!"
- I tell all staff - and I mean all - that Wolfgang M. is totally in love with me and would leave his wife any second for me.
- I pick up the doggy bags with six bottles of champagne - "My cats will be so grateful!"
- Once on the way to the aircraft, I let the driver know that I am allergic to Macadamia nuts and expect a nut-free environment on board.
- After boarding, I take my favourite seat 2A muttering something about a National Disgrace and will only switch off my mobile after I complained to Wolfgang about another sub-standard experience.

Love my Lufthansa...