FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thanks United! Positive UA Experiences/Stories - 2010 Edition.
Old Jan 18, 2010, 8:20 am
pigx5

Programs: AA/UA/DL
Originally Posted by AZjohns
This morning I went with her to the ZRH airport and decided I should ask again with the counter agent. So when at the desk I explained I screwed up with the L fare and simply asked if there was any way my wife could use one of my SWU’s. The agent did some clicking on the keyboard and said there were two C seats left but had to ask the supervisor. She disappeared behind the wall for a minute then reappeared and said “we can do it”!

So I made sure to get the agents name and ready to fill out one of my employee recognition cards I got with my package.

BUT when they bent over backwards to make my wife happy today, then it just doesn’t get any better in my book and out of all the perks they have given me, nothing will replace what they did for my wife!

No, I’m not a UA cheerleader yet, but my pom-poms are on order
Nice to hear your story and glad that your wife enjoy the SWU.

Just want to make sure that once you send the form to the company, the agent and the supervisor won't lose their job since they didn't follow the rules.