FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - One more question about a reservation with rental car/airline deals
Old Jan 13, 2010, 5:01 am
Kooler

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, Hilton HHonors
Thanks for your help

hey thank you. One of my points about Delta was to show that they have (for the most part) a very organized skymiles section, and it can sometime include combos they get in to with other promos like Hilton, etc. I did not understand why Hilton did not have one and people wee telling me to go to the hotel you are staying at. That is the issue. half of the time I work the trip around the promos so going to a hotel, when I am not eve sure of the hotels are decent. Again, the way Delta does it, I would think is very user-friendly. Now getting your miles/point all the time is a different story.

Your comment about Delta not being good for an AA frequent flyer is funny. You missed my point using Delta.

I am curious what your abbreviations or acronyms mean? "fwiw" I tried that site you put in your post and that was the one site that you either had to know the current codes or they were expired.

thanks for your reply. I do appreciate it. I guess this forum seems to be for experts in this area communicating with other experts. However I learn a little along the way. :-)

BTW, do you know if I stay at a Hilton hotel under no promo, if they still give any points/miles in your "My Way" pot? If so, I should probably change my upcoming Austin trip for 1 week to points and points (I think it is something like this.) Since there is no flying under a promo, I should get out of the points/miles "My Way" choice in my HHonors account.