FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta In-flight meal/food service: The definitive thread — Archive
Old Jan 11, 2010, 11:01 pm
ND76

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
Breakfast on a 737-800 CVG-SFO

Originally Posted by bemitchell
Flying MEM to LAS on NW in the near future. Does anybody know what they are serving for breakfast in FC?

Thanks,
Mitch
I flew this route as part of a DCA-CVG-SFO itinerary this past Saturday morning (1/9/10); I was sitting in F on an upgrade. There was only one choice offered: a hot breakfast consisting of some sort of a cheese omelet, accompanied by baked apples. No breakfast meat was visible (some may have been cooked into the omelet). The FA brought around a basket of warm croissants. The usual cold breakfast (cereal and milk; bagel; fruit cup; and yogurt) was not offered on this run. As I don't like omelets, I passed on breakfast, drank a bloody mary and variously slept and listened to my ipod on the way to the Bay.

Interestingly, on the way home, I was seated in F on an upgrade MSP-DCA, and the cold breakfast that I described above was on offer (no hot option).