FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - YVR TLV which airline
View Single Post
Old Jan 8, 2010, 7:12 am
sfo

Programs: UA MM *Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by d3van
AC just to avoid going to the US from Canada at this point. Even without the most recent shenanigans, I would try to avoid an entering an extra country if at all possible. Also, AC has lots of flights from YVR to YYZ should your first flight be delayed, and AC lounges and planes are quite nice. Service is somewhere in the middle of the pack.
Thanks for your reply, but am not concerned about going into the USA, that's just part of travelling and I don't have a problem with it and as I said I might leave from SEA which entails a bus ride to SEA which is not bad at all. I am more interested in amenities, in flight service etc. regarding the choice of airlines. AC is good, but they also arrive in the middle of the night and depart in the middle of the night so unless they are far superior to the others and this particular route, arriving in the middle of the night is not really what I want to do, I have flown AC numerous times to Asia and have found the aircraft clean and comfortable, but would like to get comments about the other airline options.