Old Jan 6, 10, 4:30 pm
JY1024
Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
I've put a family member with no status on an F award ticket (AA on the international segment). She was able to access the FL upon her return to ORD before she connected to the domestic segment.

I've also upgraded a non-status friend using a eVIP (i.e. ended up flying in J), and he was able to enter the Business lounge before he connected to a OW flight in economy.

Maybe I'm reading a different page or just reading the verbiage differently, but the OW Lounge Access page seems to be clear re: class of service.

From http://www.oneworld.com/ow/ffp/loung...lass-of-travel:

In all cases, lounge access eligibility is based on:

* Departing carrier - you must be flying on your next onward segment, on the same day, on a flight marketed and operated by a oneworld member airline AND
* Frequent flyer tier status - you must also hold a frequent flyer card equivalent to oneworld Emerald or Sapphire status, OR
* Class of travel - you must produce a First or Business Class boarding pass for the journey's international segment on the same day.

Advice for travellers

* If you do not have oneworld Emerald or Sapphire tier status you are only eligible to access a lounge if you are travelling in First or Business Class, or if you are travelling in Economy on a domestic or intra-European flight to connect to or from a longhaul segment in a oneworld carrier's First or Business Class.
So in order to gain access into the FL, OP would have to A) be departing on a OW flight and either B) have OW Emerald status or C) have an international F boarding pass for a flight that day. OP satisfies A and C, so should be fine.