FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DL PHX-ATL-ZRH to visiting see my brother in Switzerland (lot of pics)
Old Jan 6, 2010, 12:40 am
N830MH
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by obscure2k
Thank you for a fantastic Trip Report. I loved your photographs and your description of the new and exciting experience flying in Delta J. Class.
Also, I know that you are using ASL Software and that you are a wonderful addition to Flyertalk and to others who might want to write a Trip Report using ASL.
Thanks. You are a great inspiration to many and you wrote a wonderful trip report. I hope I can fly from ATL to ZRH.
Congratulations on writing such a fine Trip Report.
O2K
Thanks! Sometimes I do speak very good English but, not usually the ASL very much. So somehow that I am never been flown in the J class before. It was so enjoyable for flying out of ATL-ZRH. I am thinking about of me that I haven't ever been flew in the BusinessElite Class before. I would likes to says thanks to captains & F/A for a great opportunity for my entire trip to Switzerland. So also, I didn't get sleep very well during mid-flight. I decide that I will try to keep barely awake for most the time. I went back to sleep back & forth. it's extremely importance that I can barely speak very good conversation with my English skills. Thank you for your understanding and appreciate it for my contribution from FlyerTalk members. So I need to take some break from the airlines forums. I haven't hear anything more specific new routes lately. So I need to get some rest at my apartment.