FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - So I got a Scottevest Evolution jacket . . .
Old Dec 31, 2009, 1:06 pm
crpeck

I picked up an Evolution & Tropical vest/jacket about a month ago from them. I know what you mean about not being able to find stuff, I think they need to come out with a Blackberry & iPhone App that maps what's in your jacket.

The Evolution is warm enough for most of the winter here in Virginia, combined with a fleece I'm plenty warm. I haven't traveled with it yet, and, only did a 'test' load when I got it - yes, I did put my Macbook Air in it, along with my Kindle, iPhone, iPod touch, GPSr, and a bunch of other stuff just to feel it out. I agree - it is remarkable how balanced it is. It has become my regular jacket now.

Note - they have been running "coupon" specials almost everyday - just click on the Sale & News tab on the top, I used that to get decent discounts on both. In fact, I bought 2 of each when I ordered it, I wasn't sure about the size, and, they actually suggest that you buy 2 different sizes & ship back the one that doesn't fit. It worked out good buying that way - I got free shipping (at least to me).

Their videos are pretty entertaining as well...