FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Where's the website?
View Single Post
Old May 2, 1999, 7:23 am
MRLIMO

I second these emotions. Diners Club has quite some distance to go before they catch up with so many of the other fine user friendly, informative and interesting sites. It has been so frustrating using their site, that I don't even bother with it any more! Sad, isn't it? It's really a shame because they do offer a fine product with many good perks and promotions. It is so difficult trying to obtain information from their web site, therefore, what use is their card with so many obstacles placed in our way??? And SD Flyer, they are at least still mailing out their LeCard directories, I received mine a short time ago.

And while I have the floor, I've always wished they would use the widely accepted ratio of one dollar spent = one of their points instead of two, (it currently takes two points for one flight mile anyway). Although the end result would be identical either way, I am now always under the false illusion of having more "miles" than I actually do when checking my "point" balance. I have to remind myself to do the simple math each time. Sometimes I forget! Just a thought, folks.

[This message has been edited by MRLIMO (edited 05-02-99).]