FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United Airlines Experience is ALWAYS BAD!!!!
Old Dec 29, 2009, 3:01 pm
Dragon2011

United Airlines Experience is ALWAYS BAD!!!!

I am a CP and unfortunately had to book a flight from Denver to Phoenix via LAS. I made this trip yesterday. I showed up at the check in and asked about upgrading. The person at the counter (which in my experience on UA is always rude) said that FC was full anyway but to upgrade to their extra 5inched would be 78.00! I asked if my CP meant anything and she hughed and said no! So I was already not happy, as I was in row 21 in the smalles caoch seats I have ever sat in! Then when we were at the gate and they announced check in and I went to the red carpet, he turned me away (again with attitude) and said this is for 1K, I said that I am Chairman on USAIR, he could have cared less! We did get to board with the Zone 1's. This experience has solidified that I will NEVER book on UA if I can avoid it. The woman at the check in counter did say that next QTR this is supposed to change and US AIR Status will count and we will get upgrades, I will belive it when I see it. I know that alot of people complain about US AIR on this site , about service and such, but I am here to tell you the grass is BROWN on the other side and US AIR has always taken care of me.