FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Expired 2009 offer]100,000 miles for new BA Chase VISA
Old Dec 25, 2009, 3:42 am
ChaseTheMiles
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bofc
Thanks to all who responded to my concerns about Chase voiding their offer after I applied. Very helpful (sorry for multiple posts - wasn't sure where to go for the best info.)
I just saw your strongly-titled thread in the BA forum. Given the consensus in our responses here, I hope you take our advice and contact the secure message center. Once you get your card and documented bonus offer, please revise your thread title in the BA forum. I think you jumped to calling the offer "sleazy" too quickly.

Perhaps you are new to mileange hunting and gathering activities? Many people on FT go through hoops for a lot less points, research itinearies again and again for the best ROI, keep track of numerous different offers and deadlines, and we ask questions and help one another. There have been times I've missed out on offers for one reason or another, and there will be another offer coming. One thing I've learned here is to be patient and persistent. Save your harsh criticism until it is really necessary.

Last edited by ChaseTheMiles; Dec 25, 2009 at 3:54 am