FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Midwest operated by Frontier flight
View Single Post
Old Dec 19, 2009, 12:48 pm
flyYX

Programs: Midwest Miles, AirTran A+ Rewards
Midwest operated by Frontier flight

I just finished a RT from MKE - LAS yesterday and I could not be happier with the service. I know the GA and FA's are still having a tough time saying this is a Midwest flight operated by Frontier. The FA's had some of us chuckling in the plane when they kept stumbling over certain parts of their announcments only to have to come back and correct their mistakes. As everyone knows I love the IFE that is Direct TV. It really does pass the time for me. I was surprised to find out they still had sandwiches left since I was sitting in row 19. The turkey wrap was excellent by the way. On my return flight I wasn't able to check in online so I decided to check in at LAS. The CSR looked at my carry on and asked me if I wanted to check it free of charge. I looked at him and repeated "free of charge?". When he nodded I didn't have to think twice and handed it over. I hate carry on lugguge with a passion! I didn't ask why they checked my luggage for free.... I can only guess because every seat on the plane was sold and overhead storage was going to be scarce. I sat in row 19 again and they still had BOB meals available! I wasn't hungry so I just had the free soda. This time I was checking out the pitch in the seating since they will be adding stretch seating soon and the pitch will become a little tighter. I figure they can take an inch away from the pitch and my knees would not be planted into the seat back in front of me. If my knees are ground into the back of the seat I will not fly on that plane. Frontier has a great product and I think Midwest will benifit from it. I would love to see the A319's in Midwest livery though.