FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 10K miles for 3 stays
View Single Post
Old Dec 16, 2009, 10:33 am
gte157q

Programs: DL Plat AA Gold Airtran Elite HH Diamond Marriott Plat *Wood Plat
still nothing in my Wyndham or Delta accounts. Sent an email last week and got this back:

Thank you for contacting Wyndham Rewards(r).

Please accept my apology for the delayed reply to your email. We have been experiencing higher than expected email volume.

The "Triple Stay" promotion ended on 09/10/09. The department that handles posting bonus points are required to wait 8 weeks after the promotion's end date. They have added your name to the spreadsheet for missing bonus miles.

At this time, I can not give you a timeframe as to when the miles will appear in your miles account. Please accept my apologizes for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

I love the 8 weeks thing, considering the email was dated 12/9... almost 12 weeks after the promotion end date.

Called today to bug them and the very nice CS agent told me "oh, i see you already called about this, they put you on the spreadsheet". So far I know that the above email is in my account and that she can read. So i pressed further and all she said was I was on the spreadsheet along with everyone else that calls and they'll get to it. I asked how long and was told maybe another week or two, but i am 99.9% certain she just made that up.

Worst. Hotel. Program. Ever. bait you with free points to stay in their crummy hotels, then make you bug them just to get on the "list" of people that "might" get points.