Old Dec 10, 09, 9:02 am
bobjunior

Programs: SPG Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Gaucho100K View Post

Have you looked at Hosteria Los Notros...?

Also, I would forget the Llao Llao.... they dont live up to their hype/expectations.

Have you tried calling the Amex Concierge service and having them give you options...?
I've hear Los Notros is not worth the hassle of getting there, compared to nearby properties. And thanks for the feedback re Llao Llao. I considered it since its listed as an Amex property. I did call them and they had a lot of trouble coming up with rates and availability. I dont know if its because the calendar year is ending and they dont have new rates (which I doubt) bc I've never really had trouble getting info re their FHR properties.

Any thoughts on the properties I mentioned or Esplendor?
Anything in Chalten?
Also, sorry to trouble you with another question but based on your location and stats I thought you might know... I'm considering squeezing Valpo in there cause I've heard its just spectacular. However, getting to and from Southern Argentina to SCL then Valpo is proving difficult. Have you heard of some luxury overnight bus liner that does something like that? Someone mentioned it to me but couldnt recall needed details. Described it as traveling business class on a bus... Cant find anything on google or blogs about it.