FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Continental Presidential Plus + President's Club
Old Dec 7, 2009, 3:10 pm
RNE

DEC 07: CO's E-Mail to Me
"Good Morning, Mr. RNE. As you note: With this exclusive offer for new cardmembers, when you're approved, we'll open a TravelBank account in your name and deposit $150 in it. You already have an account...but it's expired. The system cannot set up a duplicate account under your OnePass number."

At this point, I'm tired of playing their game. Clearly, Customer Service is not interested in assisting me. They could reactivate the account for me. There is no requirement for me to spend $25 to reactivate an expired account (see terms below).

TRAVELBANK: You will receive a $150 travel credit with this offer. You will qualify for and receive your credit after you are approved for the Continental Airlines Presidential PlusSM World MasterCard. If you already have a TravelBank account, the $150 travel credit will be added to your existing account. After qualifying, please allow two to three weeks for the travel credit to be deposited into your TravelBank account at continental.com. Credit can be used when booking Continental flights at continental.com (excluding reward travel). This one-time offer is valid only for first-time Continental Airlines personal cardmembers with new accounts. Existing Continental Airlines personal cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this offer. Chase Bank USA, N.A. not responsible for offer fulfillment.

Three weeks have now passed and there is no $150 in my TravelBank. I'll try Scott and see if he can help. I don't think anyone can say I didn't first try to resolve this matter through normal channels.