Old Dec 5, 09, 3:13 pm
RNE

Originally Posted by mnmag View Post
If I am not mistaken -- you do need to book said tickets on said PP MC! I'm not so sure that for flights booked on other cards -- that the 'Elite Access' benefits necessarily apply! I know this is true for the waived baggage fee benefit!
What you suppose and know to be true are not.

EliteAccess: All EliteAccess terms and conditions apply. Benefits apply to the Primary Cardmember on the Continental Airlines Presidential Plus Card account and anyone traveling on the same reservation. Benefits are available as long as the credit card account is open and not in default. Upon cancellation of the credit card account, all benefits will be cancelled. Benefits include: priority check-in, priority airport screening (where available), priority boarding privileges, and priority baggage when traveling on Continental-operated and -marketed flights.

Continental Airlines Presidential PlusSM primary cardmembers get their first and second checked-bag fees automatically waived (a savings of up to $100 per round trip per passenger checking bags). Customers traveling with the primary cardmember will also get their applicable baggage fees waived if they are listed in the same reservation and check in at the same time. This exemption will not apply to group reservations including 10 or more customers.

(controller1 beat me to the punch.)

P.S. Today, I received my Presidents Club membership card. I would frame it, but I can't fit the frame in my wallet.