FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Continental Presidential Plus + President's Club
Old Dec 5, 2009, 11:21 am
RNE

DEC 5: CO E-mails Me:
"Dear RNE: Please accept our apologies for the delay in this response. I copied the following from the link you provided:
'TRAVELBANK: You will receive a $150 travel credit with this offer. You will qualify for and receive your credit after you are approved for the Continental Airlines Presidential PlusSM World MasterCard. If you already have a TravelBank account, the $150 travel credit will be added to your existing account. After qualifying, please allow two to three weeks for the travel credit to be deposited into your TravelBank account at continental.com. Credit can be used when booking Continental flights at continental.com (excluding reward travel). This one-time offer is valid only for first-time Continental Airlines personal cardmembers with new accounts. Existing Continental Airlines personal cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this offer. Chase Bank USA, N.A. not responsible for offer fulfillment.'
Your continental.com Club membership shows expired since June 6, 2009. Hope this helps!"

DEC 5: I E-mail CO:
"Thank you. I'm three days short of three weeks and still no money. Oh, well. I'll just be patient. Meanwhile, let me ask you this. Will the fact my continental.com Club membership has expired inhibit my receipt of the $150 travel credit into my TravelBank account? Since the offer states 'Chase Bank USA, N.A. not responsible for offer fulfillment,' then Continental Airlines must be responsible for it. Therefore, I'm sure you can answer my question. Thanks so much! Happy Holidays!"