FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Luxury Hotels Forum "Presidential Suite Lounge" -- All Welcome!!
Old Dec 2, 2009, 2:51 pm
luxury

Programs: Hilton*D, Marriott*LG, Hyatt*G
Luxury Hotels Forum "Presidential Suite Lounge" -- All Welcome!!

This is a project I had wanted to work on for quite some time -- I originally broached the subject with the Moderators before I became one myself. In fact, I had wanted to start this thread as my 5000th post. With the blessing of the obscure2k and ralfkrippner I am now creating this Lounge thread.

I had seen these on other boards and had wanted to see one like this on the Luxury Hotels forum. My intention for this Lounge thread is two-fold:

1. It is meant to be like a Community hub where new members to the forum can come to introduce themselves and to get to know other members.

2. It is meant to be a place where topics generally related to Luxury hotels and travel, but not specifically related to existing threads, nor merit their own thread(s), can be posted.

To that end I expect that this thread will pretty much take a life of its own meandering back and forth and that is perfectly fine. Everyone is welcome and I hope that this will allow us to continue and improve the community feeling here on this board.

I will leave this as a sticky thread for 60 days just so that it is easy to find.

Enjoy and Welcome!!!