FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is it now Midworst?
View Single Post
Old Dec 1, 2009, 11:15 am
MostlyAir

With a lot of the things that are currently going on, there is probably a lot of turnover and change at many stations. This may be causing some confusion and growing pains at these stations as they learn.

As for the colder cookies on board the PIT flights, the E35's don't have ovens onboard, unsure about the 145s. The last thing that I heard, when I actually talked to BB awhile ago, is that they have to bake the cookies in the airport where ovens may be available. I'll look into the frozen cookies and see what I can find.

Currently Midwest is hiring alot more call center people, I can see large classrooms across the way in the other building where they're learning. This is an increase because of the Frontier operations that are being pulled in. These new people may help decrease the wait time on the phone for customer complaints, but it won't be for awhile as they get up to speed on many things. Also, the call center is dealing with alot of schedule change calls at the moment which is adding to the wait time. If you have the access, I would recommend the online chat, http://midwestairlines.custhelp.com/...duser/live.php . As it sounds they are more responsive. Only drawback is the hours they operate.

Hope this information helps!