Old Nov 28, 09, 5:25 pm
RNE

www.presplus150.com

Today I received a letter from Mark Bergsrud. (Me and thousands of others.) He entitled it The Smarter Card for the Continental Traveler. It's a print version of the offer for the Continental Airlines Presidential Plus World MasterCard, including prominent mention of the $150 TravelBank bonus in the first paragraph. I already have the card, of course, so the letter was of little consequence to me, but it did provide a more mnemonic URL that links to the offer details on CO.com. I thought I'd share that with you.

www.presplus150.com

Additionally, I found pertinent fine print that (I think) answers my question. To wit:

TRAVELBANK: You will receive a $150 travel credit with this offer. You will qualify for and receive your credit after you are approved for the Continental Airlines Presidential PlusSM World MasterCard. If you already have a TravelBank account, the $150 travel credit will be added to your existing account. After qualifying, please allow two to three weeks for the travel credit to be deposited into your TravelBank account at continental.com. Credit can be used when booking Continental flights at continental.com (excluding reward travel). This one-time offer is valid only for first-time Continental Airlines personal cardmembers with new accounts. Existing Continental Airlines personal cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this offer. Chase Bank USA, N.A. not responsible for offer fulfillment."

Mark was sweet to send me this letter informing me of the offer. Perhaps the Senior Vice President of Marketing Programs and Distribution should inform Customer Support about such marketing programs so they would have a clue what customers are talking about when they call in with questions.