FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - (Pre-2019) Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Shanghai, China
Old Jan 6, 2004, 2:57 am
HKBong

JW Marriott Shanghai Review

Ok, let me tell you this hotel is sexy without a doubt. The looks outside dont fool you. I am in Shanghai and I am staying there right now.

JW Marriott is located in Tomorrow Plaza which is right next to People's Park/Square which is a hub on the train station line. The location is spectacular. Tomorrow Plaza has been built for seven years and finally finished. The joke is that the plaza will be built tomorrow and will never finish. This building is the tallest building in Pu Xi. Plaza 66 used to be the tallest. M arriott is the second tallest hotel in Shanghai after the GRand Hyatt in Pu Dong. This location is prime because of where it is and ease of transportation.

Hotel
The hotel lobby is located onthe 38th floor of the building while the lower floors being the service apartments. I had a package rate which made my room really really cheap and most likely the cheapest in the hotel. I was placed in room 4702. This room is pretty big, two queen size beds, a large bathroom with bath and shower. Amenities were great. View was excellent. Nothign mroe to say about the room. I will finish this later on but i have to run to dinner with some friends.