FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How good is the Travelocity credit card? [Originally Mastercard, now Amex]
Old Nov 24, 2009, 4:38 am
budblab

Programs: Delta Platinum, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by JudyJFLA
I just received my card today and it is the one with the gnome on it. I applied online for the annual fee card and received the one that is shown for the free card. I have a cardmember agreement that shows the annual fee and all other items list the 1 point per dollar. I sent in an email to customer service since I know I applied for the $69 card for the 4% which is the only way for value. The Balance transfer went through, so hopefully I can get the 5000 points plus 5000 opening and not the 2500.
Did you get your issue straightened out? And does everyone have the palm tree card who is charged the annual fee? I think they screwed up!

JudyJFLA
When I applied for the $69 card I was given a choice of the two card designs. The paperwork that came with my card was very confusing as it described the other card, as does the acct web site. However, I emailed cust svc and they replied that my card was set up correctly, and I can verify that I have been receiving the number of points I expected.